FOCUS ON THE FUTURE
LEED certification is not just about the tax incentives or financial benefits that green building owners enjoy. It is more importantly about living up to the responsibility we all share to create a sustainable future for those who follow us.
Still, the financial benefits of building green are considerable. Energy savings are just the beginning. Owners harvest an abundance of advantages: Better air quality, more efficient waste management, increased building comfort, improved employee recruitment and retention, greater building value, up to 20% lower maintenance costs, and higher rents in commercial spaces.
LEED-certified projects we have brought to successful completion include:
- A seven-suite surgery center at Salem Regional Medical Center, Salem, Ohio
- Robert G. Hyre Community Learning Center for Akron Public Schools, Akron, Ohio
- Buchtel-Perkins Community Learning Center for Akron Public Schools, Akron, Ohio
- A five-school elementary campus for Ashtabula Area City Schools, Ashtabula, Ohio
- A new high school for Niles City School District, Niles, Ohio
- A 7- through 12-grade school for Springfield Local School District, Akron, Ohio
- The Northcoast Behavioral Healthcare Campus Consolidation Project for the Ohio Department of Mental Health, Northfield, Ohio